What's up friends?! I am guilty of all of these AT LEAST once. How about you? We male nurses only make up about 10% of the nurse population and bring some great attributes to the profession. But hey, we're still dudes right?
1. The Staff Toilet Seat Is ALWAYS Up (I've learned my lesson on this one...lol)
2. The Patient Lifting Device Has CobWebs
3. You Find Flex Magazines At The Nurses Station (or Sports Magazines)
4. ESPN On In All The Ventilated Patient's Rooms
5. Staff Refrigerator Full Of Food Prep Containers
Let's have some fun. If you have some to add, comment below!